Prosthetics deals with the replacement of lost teeth. In Dental Istria (Croatia) we offer services of fixed and mobile prosthetics according to the highest global standards. Our dental centers in Rijeka and Dramalj have access to their own dental laboratories, which enables a better cooperation and communication between the doctor, technicians and patients. This ensures our quality and guarantee for all our works.
- METAL BASE, COATED IN CERAMICS
- EXCELLENT STRENGTH AND AESTHETICS
- FOR A CREATION OF CROWNS AND BRIDGES
- ZIRCON BASE, COATED IN CERAMICS
- NO ALLERGIC REACTIONS
- FOR CREATION OF CROWNS AND BRIDGES
- CHOICE OF TODAY
- HIGH AESTHETICS
- CROWNS, BRIDGES
- INLAY, ONLAY, OVERLAY (CERAMIC RESTORATIONS)
PROTHESIS ON IMPLANTS
– an ideal solution for the edentulous jaw
– a smaller number of implants is needed, which is great for patients with bone “deficiency”
– on implants that have been built-in, we fix a metal crossbar- a matrix, and on the inside of the prosthesis, there is a plug
– the combination of the fixed work (bridge) and mobile supplement (prothesis)
– in this case we use special attachments, based on the principle of the matrix and the plug exercise retention (“lock of the prostheses and the bridge”)
CLASSICAL ACRYLIC PROTHESIS
FULL CERAMIC CROWN CAD- CAM, CEREC
Dental Istria, crowns CAD-CAM with technology (CEREC, SIRONA) from solid (pure) ceramics, which are designed (by milling) in the ordination. Crowns which are designed (by milling) in the ordination. Crowns are made from previously defined colour (Ceramics blocks-Ivoclar) which are afterwards individually pigmented by the dentist, achieving an extraordinary aesthetic result.
CROWNS ON DENTAL IMPLANTS
BRIDGES ON DENTAL IMPLANTS
A review of the dentist determines the desires and expectations on the patient on the issue of colour and the size, the prints of the polished teeth are taken or with the help of BlueCAM scanner (SIRONA) teeth are scanned (without the classic print), which are then sent to the dental laboratory
Computer selection of the tooth colour.
Immediately after sanding, temporary crowns or bridges are created, so the patient could eat undisturbed and maintain contacts. After the successful trial of the prosthetic piece, finished crowns and bridges are permanently fixed on sanded teeth.